So... it's been a whole 3 months + 1 week. I think you should blog soon :)so that's fair enough, right? I should probably start blogging again or something.
Here's a quick catchup as to what I've been doing for the past whole three months plus one week:
- I downloaded and watched three month's worth of Good Game
- It was worth it
- I made a video every weekday of October
- It was not easy
- I started to descend into a pit of writhing and self-pity
- But I made like $20 from the Adsense that month so I'll probably do it again
- I got fed up with the ridiculous going-nowhereness of my job and booked a one-way ticket to the United Kingdom
- Then I got promoted to Children's Co-ordinator (full-time) the next day
- I'm still going, damnit
- This is like the third time I've tried to quit from there
- I started playing Pokémon again (Platinum version)
- My Pokémon can beat your Pokémon I am pretty sure
- I decided to finish off The West Wing
- I'm up to the final season
- The Presidential father-figure makes me feel like everything is under control in this crazy world
Here are the things I did not do in the last whole three months plus one week:
- I did not win NaNoWriMo
- I did not actually do my Kingdom Assignment
At first it was because I was waiting on this one printer, but that didn't work out. Now I'm thinking I'll do it though an online store like Districtlines. I don't want to just submit that one design to them because it's not actually merch, so I need to actually design my own stuff too. That way I can submit them all together and it'll make sense. I've had my awesome idea for months now. I really need to do this thing.
(Hurumph grumblegrumble etc)
In other news, my NaNoWriMo was going SO WELL during the first week - I was actually on track the whole time. Then it kind of struggled for three days and died. Well, it didn't die per se - it lives on in my heart and continues to stew in my brian. I WILL DEFEAT YOU, STORY. I WILL WRITE YOU OUT UNTIL YOU ARE DONE.
Right at this very moment I'm listening to High Violet by The National because Mitto said it was better than Age of Adz by Sufjan Stevens. I'm on my fourth listen through of High Violet now and I am still unconvinced. If the so-called "album of the year" lacks shrill, gayer-than-Christmas flutes then it just isn't the album of the year. COME AT ME, BRO.
And there you have it. I should be sleeping right now, so I won't go back and check and recheck this post for spelling errors and unintentional run-on sentences. I'm sure I've forgotten a lot of important things as well, (like how my stupid car needs stupid repairs stupid stupid STUPID) but I'll cover those in the days to come, I'm sure.
So, how've you been?