Thursday, 12 August 2010

Week in 60

I had the day off today! I lazed about for a bit and then I made my first ever Week in 60 video. Week in 60 is going to be a video series that'll play at my church over the next six weeks or so. If people really like it I might do more, but six weeks is my initial commitment. The first episode is all done now bar the intro, which I'm spending waaay too much time on. I probably won't even use it. I'm having fun though, and that's what matters, right?

And the fact that I was supposed to go to sleep half an hour ago?

I'm starting work at 9 tomorrow morning, which is not usual. I wonder what they're going to get me to do? I mean, it's not that big of a deal, it just means I have to get up an hour earlier than normal. I know that if I were to go to sleep now I wouldn't actually sleep until midnight anyway so I may as well be productive.

Okay, now thanks to the wonders of not blogging for about an hour, the intro is done. It's not amazing, but I won't be embarrassed to show it in front of the whole church either. So there you go.

I actually have nothing else to report today, so this blog is going to be another short one.

Sorry/you're welcome.

Your music today is... One Thousand Nine Hundred and One Folks, a mashup of Phoenix and Peter, Bjorn and John by Immuzikation. I found it on Tumblr one day. Normally I think mashups feel a bit awkward but this one is pretty much on the money.



See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome that you get to use your talents for your church. Are the videos specific to your church, or would they make sense to the rest of us?(read: Will you be putting them online?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool that you get to make videos for your church! I'm sure they'll be fantastic. I'm wondering the same as Colleen. Any chance of us seeing them?

    ReplyDelete