Sunday, 22 August 2010

Uninternettable

I don't want to blog! A whole lot of things happened today (despite the fact that I slept in and did not go to morning church) but I'm not willing to put any of them on the internet. Rejoice, blog readers, for I had a marvellous day. Marvellous for reasons that are uninternettable. And those are probably the best reasons of all time.

Politicswise the country is still in a bit of an uproar. Tony Abbott is claiming that Australia wants a change of government; Julia Gillard is claiming it wants Labor to stay. Australia is wishing they would just go away because they're being more annoying than ever. Also, commenter Jen, basically this campaign just past was a nonstop "they suck we don't but we won't tell you why", which is why we're in this predicament I think.

I'm going to try and sleep now if that's okay. I'm listening to All Delighted People EP and it's making my brain explode with colours and beautiful things. I'd love to keep listening but I also need to work tomorrow and I can already tell its going to be a struggle to get out of bed.

Here's a song for you. It is the Passion Pit remix of Marina and the Diamonds' song  I Am Not A Robot. I quite like it. It's a pretty good remix.

3 comments:

  1. Ah yes, uninternettable days generally are the best days, aren't they? Well, while I don't know what happened, I'm glad you had a marvelous day. Here's hoping you'll have many more such days (and other things to blog about to keep us chickens busy in the comments).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uninternetable eh? Now I'm curious!

    Oh well, it sounds like a brilliant day all the same. I hope you have many more uninternetable days to come, even if it means we don't get to hear about it :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for answering! I figure America is going to have a very "interesting" election in '12, I wish we could have a president who was so in the middle of parties that everyone would love them but that is a bit far fetched (it's either hot or cold, yes or no, all like a repetitive Katy Perry song :D). Have many more happy days!

    ReplyDelete