Monday, 2 August 2010

Survey

It counts if I start blogging before midnight.

I wrote the first line at 11:58, but I will not continue to blog until I feel ready!

Okay I'm not sure I'm actually up to blogging tonight. It's nothing serious, trust me, I'm just feeling a little scattered. I had a good day today. I had coffee with the worship pastor at my church about doing some videos for the Sunday night services soon. I'm really excited about it!

But instead of the political blog I promised you yesterday (and I'm sure you were all hanging out to read it - ha!) I will copy/paste something I put on Tumblr a few days ago that I still like. Sorry/you're welcome.

THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. My optimism
2. The way I think
3. Whatever it is about me that managed to attract such marvellous people as friends.

THREE THINGS YOU CAN IMPROVE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. How I’m pretty sure I appear pretentious (I don’t mean to be!)
2. My fitness
3. I need more discipline

THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
1. Scottish
2. English
3. That’s all I think

THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1. Spiders
2. Team mascots
3. Ridicule

THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. Phone
2. Wallet
3. Keys

THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. Black t-shirt
2. Jeans
3. Red hoodie

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS OR ARTISTS AT THE MOMENT:
1. Sandra McCracken
2. Sleigh Bells
3. Sufjan Stevens

THREE NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS
1. Moving overseas
2. Vlogging daily for one month
3. A romantic relationship

THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP (Love is a given):
1. Wit
2. Unyielding mutual support
3. A drinkin’ buddy

TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE: (in no order, it’s more fun that way)
1. I smoke cigars
2. I’ve hugged former Prime Minister John Howard
3. My total footage to useful footage ratio in my vlogs is 10:1

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE SEX YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
1. Lovely smile
2. Awesome hair
3. Cute/pretty face

THREE THINGS YOU JUST CAN’T DO:
1. Hold a struggling frog in my hands
2. Understand… so many things
3. Stop needing the approval of others

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
1. Vlogging/video making
2. Reading
3. Traveling

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. Be in America on Paige’s summer #caressfest
2. Get an iPhone
3. Gain weight (in muscle)

THREE CAREERS YOU’RE CONSIDERING:
1. Teaching high school English and Media Studies
2. Living off my videos (a.k.a. Being a cyber hermit)
3. TV presenting

THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
1. The U.S.A.
2. Europe
3. Japan

THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Love extravagantly
2. Think insightfully
3. Grow closer to and know God better every day

If you want to do this quiz yourself, great! Don’t worry about giving me credit; I sure as hell didn’t write this. Just let me know you did it so I can stickybeak your answers kthx.

The ultra-astute amongst you will notice I changed two answers. I made the friends answer a little more about me (like the question wants) and I decided that I'd rather love extravagantly than travel widely, but I really hope I'll get the opportunity to do both.

See you tomorrow, Chickens.

1 comment:

  1. I decided to use this survey as a blog, too. It was much harder than I expected. Oh, self reflection... But if, for some weird reason, you feel like looking at my answers:

    http://awkwardninja.wordpress.com/2010/08/02/survey-thingamabob/

    ReplyDelete