Sunday, 23 May 2010

Music Monday

So today is technically Monday now. That means I get to do this:

AMAZING COVER OF BROTHERS ON A HOTEL BED PERFORMED BY MY FRIENDS JAKE AND MARION.

AMAZING SONG I WAS TALKING ABOUT "YESTERDAY" MORNING:


AMAZING COVER BY JAMIE CULLUM:


In actual fact "today" was Sunday. Am I even making sense? Anyway, Dad went to Melbourne for the week a few days ago, which has meant it's just Mum and I for the next few days. The dog is having a sook because Dad is apparently better at giving him pats than I am.

This morning I helped out at Youth Street Sunday at church (the teens' morning "Sunday school", but not really). I actually managed to get them to stop talking for two minutes and listen to me, which is nothing short of a miracle. Small steps, Rohan.

No but really, those two minutes felt good. Like, I actually commanded their attention without pissing them off. I'm hoping they weren't only listening because they don't know me well. With any luck this is something I can keep going once they stop confusing me with Michael Hands. Okay, I realise both Mitto and Andrew read this blog so I don't want to sound weird. I'm going to stop now.

I had more to write but now it's laaaate and I can't get my thoughts together to actually form coherent sentences. Lame I know, but I'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment