Monday, 19 April 2010

Tired

I can't stick around very long tonight because I have work in the morning. Yeah. Funny story. I didn't have work today. I did a shift swap with one of the ladies at work and completely forgot about it, so I rocked up and they said "Um, you're not working today, remember?" It threw out my whole day, but it was ok in the end.

Tonight I saw The Book of Eli with Ralph and some of the younger guys from church. I'd heard some people say it wasn't very good, but I loved it. I guess if you were going expecting to see an all-action all the time sort of movie you would be disappointed, but I thought it was a really excellent, intelligent film.

Actually, remind me to talk about it tomorrow. I can't get my thoughts together tonight.

I am SO TIRED. I didn't sleep enough last night. I can't make the same mistake tonight.

Um, yeah. Sorry. See you tomorrow.

R

3 comments:

  1. I've never gone to work when I wasn't supposed to, but I have gone to class after being told it would be cancelled. It's nice to have the extra free time, but frustrating in the sense that you also unnecessarily took the time to get ready and head to school in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure I said this on Twitter already but I've been fascinated by how much The Book of Eli has been polarising reviewers. [Though it hasn't made me want to run out and see it.]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would just like to say that reading your daily posts this month has been a bright point everyday for me. Thank you so much for being awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete