Wednesday, 7 April 2010

Quick Note

Hey just a quick note today - I'm writing out (by hand!) some letters to go with the things people bought in my auction last week. With any luck they'll all be winging their way over to your homes by tomorrow afternoon!

Nothing particularly of note happened today. I was working again, but I was on first level registers (where I am asked "Do you get in NZ Sports Quarterly? Do you get in Living With Wood magazine? Do you get in 4WD Offroader?") The only mildly interesting thing that happend today is that I learned my boss is a professional World of Warcraft gamer, sponsored by one of the major technology magazines in Australia. He told stories about his clan and the awesome people he plays with. Alas, no, I did not see brand-new-Nerdfighter today, so I was not able to ask how she likes Looking for Alaska.


Speaking of Looking for Alaska, if I do not receive Will Grayson, Will Grayson in the mail any time soon I may be driven to stop reading Going Bovine by Libba Bray (which I'm struggling with, unfortunately - I wanted to love it so badly!) and begin reading a John Green book, just to tide me over.

I am working again tomorrow, but I'll be going in early with a box of super-weird stuff that I'll try to post to all corners of the globe. They are going to LOVE me at the post office tomorrow.

R

No comments:

Post a Comment