Wednesday, 14 April 2010

Exciting news!

But before I tell you, I just want to let you know that your comments on my last post were delicious and very thoughtful. Mmmmm. Joy, Stephanie and Colleen are very quickly becoming my bestest blog friends. I heart them a lot.

In order to make it easier for you to comment I've removed the CAPTCHA codes. You're welcome.

EXCITING NEWS!

ABC got back to me today (I think they had to email everyone individually, poor things!) and guess what? I got an interview! Hooray! I've been stalking Twitter to see who else is celebrating on that platform and let me tell you there are quite a few! I haven't found anyone in my area though, which makes the chances slightly better for me. I like that everyone is being encouraging though. I've already has other 'round two-ers' contact me about my work, or congratulating me on getting through. These are my people, and it would be a thrill to work with them.

Other than that I didn't do a lot of note today. I organised stuff for posting, I did some chores and washing, I went to small group. It was all pretty mundane. I did not, alas, make a video. I said in the pants of my last video that I would make three this week - AND I'M STILL GOING TO TRY! - but this might end up being a one-video week once more. So much for my strict schedule! I'm getting much more work at my part-time job than I was when I started, which is great for VidCon, but not for you guys who like to watch what I make.

Truth is I haven't even been watching YouTube much over the past few days. Or Ze Frank. I think consuming the content is core to keeping up the motivation to make it. I guess I spent the time reading. Or writing these fragmented sentences. But enough with the excuses.

Work tomorrow morning, so I must be off to sleep!

'Till tomorrow

R

5 comments:

  1. Awwwww. I heart you a lot too! <33

    Congratulations again on getting to round 2! You totally deserve it! Will us Americans be able to follow your work WHEN (not if) you get the job or is it going to be Australian-only content?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY congratulations!!! Hope it goes well!

    I broke a bad habit of not-commenting-because-of-Google-Reader just for this, and I intend to make a better effort. Totally enjoying your regular updates <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, that first part made my night! It's nice to feel appreciated!

    And of course, felicidades! Good luck with the interview! I'm sure you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I saw the news on Twitter and was mega happy for you - I hope you progress further! I don't see why you wouldn't, those people are crazy if you don't get the job...

    And I am glad you appreciate the comments :) It's good to know my sometimes essay-like, rambling messages are acknowledged and appreciated (alliteration,wooo!)! I smiled :D

    ReplyDelete