Monday, 12 April 2010

Abrupt ending

Hey. So you know that documentary about Afganistan I was talking about last week? Apparently it's a series. I'm watching a doco by the same guy about Colombia. This guy is freaking amazing. He speaks English, Arabic and Spanish. Oh! The show has just ended and his name is Diego Buñuel. After a quick Google I've discovered the series is called Don't Tell My Mother. If you can find it you should track it down. It's well worth watching.

OMG! I JUST CHECKED AND WILL GRAYSON, WILL GRAYSON ARRIVED TODAY.

I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS NOW. I'LL SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW KTHX.

1 comment:

  1. I'm actually very excited for you to finish Will Grayson, Will Grayson. You should do a book review! I feel like as someone who works with books a lot, you'd have a good perspective.

    ReplyDelete