Thursday, 22 April 2010

AAAAAAH!

Sorry to do this to you again but it is now almost 3AM and I should have gone to bed hours ago. Instead I was editing a video. You heard right. You'll see it in about 24 hours time from now, probably. I quite like it. It's not as fast-paced as my previous two but I had just as much fun making it. I just need to film one thing tomorrow and then I can edit and upload after work.

Okay! Here is a preview screenshot just because I have a new follower (Hi Natalie!) and I don't want to post something quite as disappointing as this without some other sort of highlight.


Yep. It's in the pantry. I hope you like it.

'Til tomorrow

R

4 comments:

  1. Hey! I never got a shout out when *I* started following you! Just kidding. When will you hear from that ABC Open thing!? It looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PANTRY VIDEO! YES!

    That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, a pantry video! I love it already. :D!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exciting! I look forward to it... :D

    ReplyDelete