Wednesday, 9 September 2009

Gossip

I have such a terminally uninteresting life. Like, it's not that I don't enjoy going about my day-to-day activities, but posting them so people from the internet can read about them seems a little strange. What do you care if I meant to ring the tax department today but didn't because I overslept?

I don't know. You probably do, and I'm not sure how to feel about that.

I could have SWORN I set my alarm last night. No word of a lie. Tonight I'm putting my phone on the other side of the room. I HAVE to get up on time tomorrow because I am working. Come and stalk me if you're in the area! It'll be creepy fun!

The truth is, there's some MARVELLOUSLY juicy stuff that goes on that I hear about, or that I think about because it directly affects my life, but posting it to the internet is a level of wrong I just don't want to go near. Like, it's professional misconduct. Like, I'd never be hired for any job ever again if I showed such a gross lack of judgement.

I'll suffice by letting your fertile imaginations run wild. Alternatively if you know me IRL or talk to me on the Skype-tubes, I'll gossip about my things very freely. Well I suppose "gossip" isn't the term. More like, "gravely discuss my future employment prospects".

Heavens to Betsy I may have gone too far! Stop me now before I give the game away!

So anyway, if I want a full eight hours' sleep tonight I have to be unconscious in less than one minute. That's not going to happen because, well, I haven't even cleaned my teeth now have I. So, I must away!

PS: MacBook may be more than a week away. I received a MOST anticipated letter from Queensland Transport telling me I have to give them several hundred dollars to re-register my car. I'm going to stick it to the man and only register it for six months rather than a year because, well, I won't be keeping the car for more than six months if I plan to go overseas! Let the NEXT owner pay Felix's running costs I say; I've got a laptop to purchase!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not from the internet! I'm from Perth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope oneday, someday I get to fulfil my life's dream of stalking you IRL but for now I will stick to posting comments on your blog. I leave you nice words, you write blogs, it's a win-win situation. I hope you got your required 8 hours of sleep.

    ReplyDelete