Monday, 7 September 2009

Capitalisation is a WAY OF LIFE

This evening I was listening to a song on Tumblr and my Mum clapped her hands behind me suddenly. I exclaimed "oh shit!" in front of my mother. I AM SON OF THE YEAR.

Today was a pretty ho-hum day in general. I went to uni and listened to my lecturers rant and rave about storytelling (IT'S A WAY OF LIFE! Oh you have an idea for what to put in this story? That's BRILLIANT. Just BRILLIANT. That is SO BEAUTIFUL!) Later I met up with my friend Mitto and we watched UP, which is probably one of my favourite Pixar films. It's just... I nearly cried several times. I'm not one for weeping in the cinemas but there you have it. They where old and in love; what was I supposed to do?

Luckily, it was dark and I was wearing polarised 3D glasses, so nobody could tell.

Tomorrow I'm meeting with my lecturer about the videos I'm making for my channel. You probably don't know this, but I'm totally making these videos as an assessable Advanced Screen Project for uni. Technically I'm supposed to be making a short film with a group of other third-year students but I didn't want to do that, so I convinced my lecturer this would be a good idea instead. As a result I get a special tutor who is helping me think through how I can use my videos to better help my future career. WIN.

I'm really looking forward to meeting with him tomorrow because the video I made this week stretched my usual style, and he's really been looking for me to do that. I'm going to be going up to the uni feeling all accomplished and stuff. It's going to be totally BOSS.

But yes... look at the guy who's writing in his blog with nothing to write about. I guess that's my cue to leave!

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hullo. More comments! I actually really enjoyed the video you uploaded, sure it was a little different but really good different. And I watched the video, that yours was a response too. Niiiiice.

    (ANGUS!)

    cluck-cluck away!

    ReplyDelete