So what have I been doing while I was away?
- Socialising (Both old school friends and church friends)
- Booking my appointment for immunisations
- Sorting out some wrinkles with Centrelink
- Watching a number of movies (Dragonball Evolution, Mary & Max and 17 Again)
- Churching (incl attending baptisms)
I am so excited for this.
Chris had his interview today and he called me about it afterward. I don't know how much he wants to reveal, but he was pretty glad with how it all went. His phone call left me exactly three times more excited than I was to begin with even though he forgot to mention me and how awesome I am. (Selfish!) I however, will still deign to talk about him in my interview, but only because I am such an outstanding friend.
Now all I have to do is convince the Project Next people that I am funny and clever and capable. I think I will pull out all my charm for this one (usually I keep a little bit in reserve for a rainy day). Hopefully I will make them laugh. If I can do that I know it'll all be okay. Making them cry would also be an achievement, but perhaps somewhat less advisable.