Tuesday, 21 April 2009

Fun Freudian Game

Hey guess what? It's that time again where I have to blog but I don't know what I'm going to say because I didn't do very much today other than sell books! All day!

Once when I put a tweet out there on the internet I got a reply on Facebook that made me laugh SO MUCH!

I scrub surnames from Facebook screenshots (including my own) as a matter of policy.

Now I just need to read the book he's talking about so I can REALLY get it.

Ever get one of those things where you laugh at a joke someone made about something you've never seen, but you know it's funny anyway because you know the thing anyway because of its cultural echo? Like when people make fun of the ghosts of Christmas past/present/future even though they've never read any Dickens?

That's what that was like. It's also how I feel when I read Thursday Next books, some of the time.

As you can see, I have no time for proper sentence structure today. I hope you will fogive me and our relationship can continue as it has the past however long.

2 comments: