Saturday, 11 April 2009

Crisis!

Wow! Here's to typing out a blog entry full of anxiety and then deleting it leaving me with half-an-hour to write something completely different!

For the record, I was worried about Project Next - partly because I am afraid I will embarrass myself in the interview, or I'll run late, or something bad will happen, but also partly because IS THIS WHAT YOU'RE MEANT TO BE DOING WITH YOUR LIFE?!

I've decided that's not the sort of thing I really need to blog about though. I want to talk about it with Dan or Ralph or Stu, but they are not here for various completely legitimate reasons.

But there I go, worrying, not-so subtly begging for sympathy which is TOTALLY UNFAIR because this is an opportunity hundreds would kill for. I went through all this before I submitted my application too, but I still submitted it. Deep down I really, really want this.

So it turns out this is just another version of the post I just deleted. Well I guess that's fine, but I didn't want to appear like I've gone all neurotic. I'm not. Seriously. I know I'm being silly here and I just need to get over it, but I think I may have just needed to get it out of my system.

Here let me distract you:

 
YARRR I AM A PIRATE FEAR ME 

No comments:

Post a Comment