Tuesday, 31 March 2009

Picture awesomeness


It's oh-so rare for me to take a picture on DailyBooth where I'm like "That is a cool picture of me. I'm happy with that picture."

Tonight it happened. Unfortunately it was a picture comment rather than a picture that appears in my booth pictures, so I was like "Hey! This momentous occasion has to be SHARED WITH PEOPLE somewhere THEY MIGHT HAPPEN TO SEE IT!"

This is intended as no offence to Rob, whose picture I was replying to (I'm not implying nobody looks at your pictures), but not all my followers follow you and vice versa, so I thought I'd cross the streams a little bit.

3 comments:

  1. ROHAN.
    I'm blogging now. What?
    And you're cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do it do it do it.
    I don't have a picture of my nastiness up yet because I suck.

    ReplyDelete