Thursday, 5 February 2009

Greatest Photo Ever

I got sent a photo today.

In the photo I am about 11 years old. I am standing in-between my two 11 year old friends Jeshua and Sarah and they are playing guitars. I am singing into a piece of yellow tube as if it is a microphone.

We are all wearing oversized t-shirts that go almost to our knees.

We are all wearing underpants on our heads.

We all have our pants around our ankles.

And I have a trumpet in my ear.

I am not making this up, nor can I for the life of me remember why this photo exists.

Should I ever gain access to a scanner I will show this photo to you because I have a funny feeling it is the greatest moment of my life; captured on film; sent to me today in the mail.

2 comments:

  1. Take a photo of the photo...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is things like this that make you who you are.

    ReplyDelete