Monday, 2 February 2009

From the OLD Fillet Skillet

Way back in the day I had a blog on Windows Live Spaces (ick!) It's still there full of my posts, but I've had to take down all the posts I made about work because it is findable when you Google my full name. (This is the main reason why I don't use my last name on this blog by the way.)

I was a much better blogger back then I reckon. You know, before video stole my soul. I saved all my work-related posts before I deleted them, and I'll share some clips with you here. Sometimes they're not all about work because I talked about more than one thing at a time in each post (bad blogging form!):

Dated 26th of June 2006:

"They say that customer service jobs are the worst ones for your health because you have to smile when you feel like slapping someone. That causes stress that causes bad gremlins to start to attack your youthful looks and good humour. That's why all the old women who still work in supermarkets look like witches and sound like power drills.

Or it could be the smoking."

Dated 14th of July 2006

Did I mention that my cousin and his mum and step-dad are staying with us right now? Yes they are. He's good at making me look bad because he's 14 and practices Viola or something for 2 hours evey day. Plus he knows classical music by name, compser and movement. I sneaked a look at his iPod yesterday just to see what was on it. Bach and Chopin mostly. But then right at the bottom there was, of all things, that song from the South Park Movie, Carl's Mom is a Bitch.


That's all for now, but I'll treat you to some full posts later. Most of it is completely harmless and not damaging to my future employment prospects at all. There are just a few things in there I don't particluarly want easily findable online now.

4 comments:

  1. I had one of those! They were so 05/06-tastic. I updated mine like everyday of my final year of high school but I went back and put mine on private a few months ago after about a year and a half of no posts. I couldn't bring myself to delete the space, cause even though some of the posts were inexcuseably lame, it has SO many memories from school. So it's still up for only me to indulge in when I'm in a nostalgic mood. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of all the songs to rebel against with... if you get my drift... i must say good choice on his part, but... somehow it still doesn't fit the picture...
    That is pure gold. Keep em coming :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. You mean "Kyle's mom is a big fat bitch"

    Sorry, correcting others is my bad habit

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wonder how long it will take me to hack you and find read all that comedy gold

    ReplyDelete