Saturday, 3 January 2009

YouTube Comment Mashup

I was making a title 'slide' for The Poultry Press by mashing a bunch of YouTube comments together. I've decided to change it by adding some of the comments from the first video that described the project well.

I'll have to change it again once I make my videos widescreen - but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

I just want a version of the comments up somewhere where you can see all the writing without a big chicken getting in the way, so here they are:

---

Clicking makes them bigger!
 
Yes. I repeated some of the comments in both. And no. It's not a perfect photoshopping job - I did it quickly. You'll notice there's an error with the time stamps at the bottom.

I guess that needs fixing -_-

That above came off as a bit paranoid don't you reckon? Pre-empting haters isn't healthy. Mental note not to do that from now on.

1 comment: