Sunday, 4 January 2009

Poultry Press Insight

I just checked out the Insight feature on my first Poultry Press video. It looks like I'm on a winner with the chicken and the duck. Look:

 

See the bulges? That's when people go back and replay a section of video. They see the chicken and they replay the bit before so they can see it again. Strangely Black Duck is more popular than Random Chicken, even though Black Duck is meant to be the one who fails.

The Poultry Press title with sound-bite is also popular - see the small bulge at the end. I've already decided it's going to be different every time, because it's easy to record a new one each video and it's a good way to get people to watch to the end. I need to put a bit of black afterward though, because YouTube cut off the last bit of "it was the one-armed man."


Live and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment