Wednesday, 7 January 2009

Every Friday, but not EVERY FRIDAY

Incessantly blogging about The Poultry Press is quickly getting old. I have other things I want to talk about too; The Astonishing Life of Octavian Nothing, Traitor to the Nation is one, Shane Claybourne is another, but for now you'll just have to put up with this short post saying I plan on making a Poultry Press video every Friday.

I plan on this. I know it won't happen all the time.

I plan on it happening every Friday about as often as Cute With Chris happens every Monday; which means, of course, every Friday, but not every Friday.

Make sense?

I need some kind of deadline each week to make sure I keep up and stay relevant as a current events project should. I'm pretty much set to make a video this Friday, so I'll try and keep the roll going.

Unfortunately this timetable puts me in direct competition with my heroes, the Vlogbrothers. John does a current events episode every Friday as well. Plus he has Bubbles-the-Nerdfighting-Puppy. I can't compete with Bubbles-the-Nerdfighting-Puppy, he even makes the Arab-Israeli conflict cute:


But that's how the cookie crumbles. I'd like to imagine I'm 'in partnership' with them rather than 'competing' with them, but we all know that's just because I have no hope - there's no standing up to Willy's wily charms.

No comments:

Post a Comment