Sunday, 25 January 2009

Adelaide TV Guide

Long-time subscriber Karina sent me a message today - I was published in Adelaide's TV Guide. Thanks Karina you're the best!

 
  

I'm really disappointed in the write-up though. "With nothing better to do"? Really? It's basically a direct quote from three-quarters of the hate comments on that video. And what's with the thumbnail they took?

Just for the record, Adelaide TV Guide, I have plenty of things I could be doing other than making videos. But I enjoy it, and I'm good at it - that's why I do it. Not because I have "nothing better to do".

And one of the items was a sex-whip. How is that not naughty?

Good grief.

8 comments:

  1. Well who the fark is the Adelaide TV Guide....Ignore them just keep making video's man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katerina is awesome25 January 2009 at 04:16

    Your videos are rad SalmonnnnnD. Obviously the "journalist" has nothing better to do with his/her time than write about people who are owning them at life :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are lame. Keep up the awesome video's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't take it too seriously. I don't think 4,1400 is an actual number.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess when a magazine can't stick the comma in the right place of it's own review when talking about how many views another has had, then credibility becomes shaky!
    I love your work!
    And I'm never going to watch TV in Adelaide, at least for the rest of the year... in protest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha... yeah I thought the write-up was pretty lame also.

    No worries about the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so you're saying your personal theme song is "Whip it" :-P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, that's really cool you were in the tv guide, but that write up? Wth, that's so dumb.

    ReplyDelete