Saturday, 27 December 2008

Post-Christmas Post

Another post, another promise broken. I didn't post like I said I would because I decided to drive back up to Brisbane for a Boxing Day party. As I was typing that I would post again the very next day I actually thought NO ROHAN! YOU KNOW YOU WON'T DO IT IF YOU ANNOUNCE IT!

And (as always) it turned out to be true.

But now I will make good. I won't bore you with photos of my family's Christmas party (filled with people who vaguely look like me). Nor will I brag about an awesome awesome week I had before Christmas up on the Sunshine Coast hanging out with the aforementioned vaguely Rohan-like people.

Okay I lie. Here is one I snapped of my dad:


Charming. Okay! Now it's time for bragging about my Christmas swag! In list form!
  • A brand new pair of black Converse Allstars
  • A tripod omgomgomg!
  • Socks and jocks
  • Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky
  • Two new shirts
  • New pair of denim shorts
  • The Tales of Beedle the Bard by J K Rowling
  • New pair of headphones
Why oh why am I telling you this?! Well the tripod means that I can do lots of extra stuff for YouTube that I just couldn't do before. After all, a stack of Artemis Fowl books will only get you so far! Getting this tripod is almost as liberating as getting Sony Vegas in November.

There is a project I plan on starting in the new year (meaning I need to start working on it RIGHT NOW). I'm afraid of telling too much though, because of the whole announcing-and-not-following-through-with-things thing that I talked about before... and I really want to follow through with this one, even though it's going to be a lot of work.

I can do this
I can do this
I can do this
I can do this

I will do this!

3 comments:

  1. You can do it, Rohan-san!

    (I was trying to be supportive and for some reason, in my mind, that means quoting The Karate Kid. Well paraphrasing, really.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The Tales of Beedle the Bard by J K Rowling"

    Um. Crap?

    Maybe I'll christmas conspiracy you after all. :)

    ReplyDelete