Tuesday, 30 December 2008

Last Post of 2008

Hey hey, I won't be around tomorrow. I'm going to Brisbane again for a New Year's Eve party so I thought I'd better check in with you one last time for 2008.

Yeah, sorry, there's not going to be any of this coming in the next few hours:


Also here's a late Christmas present! A guy called Brad Sucks puts his music up for anyone to listen-to-slash-abuse-for-commercial-purposes. It's pretty good actually. Go ahead and download it, and then if you like you can give him some money so he can afford to keep making the tunes.

I found him because I've been working pretty solidly on the Poultry Press project I've been teasing you about.

I swear if it isn't awesome I'm going to look like the biggest douche for alluding to it so much. I've been getting a lot of encouragement from my friends though, so I'm excited for it. Really excited!

Have a great New Year - stay safe!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a great 2008/9 in Brisbane. Looking forward to this Poultry Press, could it be a podcast or new youtube channel, will have to wait and see.

    ReplyDelete