Saturday, 6 December 2008

I Heard You Do YouTube...

I found this video on YouTube the other day:



It made me think of this:


Yeah. That happened. I claimed it though - replied with "Why thank you!" I mean, I'm not that hurt by it - the video was over-the-top so his reaction is understandable. But then again it was supposed to be over the top!

Gradually people are getting used to the idea that regular people make things and put them online. I still find myself in situations similar to this when I talk to my friends IRL and to be honest I don't know what to say:



Also when people find out I'm a partner it seems to somehow legitimise making videos for them - like I'm some kind of professional or something =S I don't understand this either - it's not like I've seen any money come from it yet!

If you make videos or write a blog, do you get reactions like this too? What about if you just read blogs/watch videos; do you think it's weird to make them? TELL US I'M STARVING FOR COMMENTS HERE.

</desperate>

4 comments:

  1. I think people find it hard to understand what we find so fascinating about youtube vlogs and blogs. They just don't get it.
    For me, watching youtubers makes the world feel smaller and bigger than I ever imagined, at the same time. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truthfully most of the people who {watch/read} my {videos/blog} also do those activities themselves. Though I've decided in 2009 I want to be a bit more open with those activies to other people as well. My siblings only just realised I owned a video camera despite having had it for at least a year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The partner thing has made is seem much more reasonable to people I know too. =P I'm not complaining. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah some people think im wierd because i make vlogs, but to be honest i don't care because it takes guts to post stuff on the internet!
    and im glad that i decided to start doing it even if my vids only get about 10 views =D

    ReplyDelete