Wednesday, 3 December 2008

Dramatic Graph

Before my trip to Sydney I made a video complaining about how I was flat-lining. I'm aware I was actually "flat-lining" on a fairly healthy number of views per day. Nobody but my self-critisicm pointed this out to me, but sometimes that voice is just as loud as people with their own voices.

What I was really worried about was how boring the graph was. It was just mosying along not doing anything interesting; kind of like the American Kath & Kim. Where was the drama? Where was the interest?

Well last night before I went to bed I found my graph had plenty of drama, so I took a screen-cap:

Now that's a dramatic graph. Nearly as dramatic as the stock market, but not quite.

Also people aren't losing their houses over this graph. That's a good thing, really.

You get, like, three posts in one day because I looooove you. With five o's.

<3

1 comment:

  1. My graphs tend to go from dramatic for awhile to flatline for a loooongg while. Don't worry. Congrats on the drama :-p

    ReplyDelete