Tuesday, 16 December 2008

Baa! Quiz Time - WITH PICTURES

I guess when John Green puts something on his blog the Nerdfighters are obliged to follow him like the serfs we are. I'm doing it with pictures though because I have class. Thank you.

1. What’s your name?
Rohan, but people call me all sorts of things. Here is a selection from the top of my head: Ro, Robo, Robothelowblow, Roro, Han, Ro-han, Fillet, Joel, Rohán, Roboat(s), Mr Skillet and a couple I really, really don't like. At all. I won't tell them to you.

2. What is your favorite thing to wear?
Thongs. Of the shoe kind!

Bahaha!

3. Last thing you ate?
Mum's banana slice.

4. One place you will NEVER eat at?
Anywhere vego. Probably.

5. I say Shotgun, you say:
Crap. Unless it's for the front seat of the car in which case I say TAKE IT!

6. Last person you hugged?
Probably Riggerz XD

7. Does anyone you know wanna date you?
Not anyone I know.

8. Would you date anyone you met online?
Sure, but I recognise the obstacles in the way of that kind of relationship, so it probably won't happen.

9. Name something you like physically about yourself:
My nose. It's big (like your sleeves).

10. The last place you went out to dinner to?
I had lunch at Kampung Malay a few days ago, but dinner was probably had at Maccas (trashy!)

11. Who is your best friend?
My best friend from childhood is called Jeshua, and he just got engaged (<3!) but now I don't really do the 'best friend' thing. I live in community.

12. What time of the day is it?
4.09pm, but it'll say different on the 'posted at' section below.

13. Who/What made you angry today?
My internet connection. Grr.

14. Baseball or Football?
Football - any kind but the American kind.

15. Ever gone skinny dipping?
Yes.

16. Favorite type of Food?
Butter chicken probably. Actually just about any kind of chicken will do. My dad makes these great desserts too.

17. Favorite holiday:
Christmas! WOOHOO IT'S DECEMBER OMG!

18. Do you download music:
Not usually. I like to have a physical copy.

19. Do you care if your socks are dirty?
Usually I wear clean socks, but there is a spectrum of 'dirty'.
.
20. Opinion of Chinese symbol tattoos?
Don't!

21. Would you date the person that posted this?
Everybody's posted this. Are you calling me some kind of net-whore? I guess I copy/pasted the questions from Mememolly's blog, but I don't know her, so no.

22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally?
No.

23. Do you love anyone?
I love you all! And Jesus!

24. Are colored contact lenses sexy?
Haha. They're interesting, I don't know about 'sexy'. I wouldn't mind a pair for funsies.


25. Have you ever bungee jumped?
No. Hell no.

26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting?
No, but I'd be open to the idea.

27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?
Try 50 years older. No joke. "You're a handsome one! Tell me your number and we can go dancing!" Ugh.

27. How many pets do you have?
One - a dog. His name is Clifford and he's lovely all the time except for when he barks or throws up on the carpet.

29. Have you met a real redneck?
I grew up in Darwin, so yes, but not a 'redneck' in the American sense.

30. How is the weather right now?
Sunny and hot. It's December, what do you expect?!

31. What are you listening to right now?
Mum has Chris Tomlin playing in the living room. At the moment he's singing "Amazing Grace (My Chains are Gone).

32. What is your current favorite song?
Don't ask me that question. It's impossible. Recently I've been obsessed with this one though, but you already knew that.

33. What was the last movie you watched?
Bolt. Free tickets, baby. It was really good too.

34. Do you wear contacts?
No, my sister does though, so maybe one day.

35. Where was the last place you went besides your house?
The cinema, to see Bolt.

36. What are you afraid of?
Spiders, clowns and team mascots, although I'm gradually getting better with everything but the spiders.

37. How many piercings have you had?
None.

38. What piercings do you want?
I'm open to the idea of peircings, but it's probably one of those things I'll never get around to doing, so I don't really know.

39. What’s one thing you’ve learned this year?
Insurance companies are snakes. Oh wait I learned that last year. How about my church is amazing? <3

40. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Tall/Grande Caramel macchiato.

42. Have you ever fired a gun:
I'm told I'm a good shot (by a US Marines sniper no less!) but the recoil gives me the geebies.

43. Are you missing someone?
Yeah, all kinds =(

44. Favourite TV show?
Um, Scrubs? Or Heroes? I don't watch either of those regularly though because I'm always doing other stuff, although it might get better now we have a recorder for the TV!

45. Do you have an obsession with WoW?
I'm afraid of WoW. It's the kind of thing I get addicted to so I've never touched it.

47. Has anyone said you look like a celebrity?
Actually yes. My cousin Josh thinks I resemble Ewan Mcgregor, and someone on YouTube just told me I look like James Marsters.

47. What celeb do you look like?
I think I look more like Ewan than James (as in, I don't see it at all for James), but I don't really think I look like any celebrity! Do I?

48. Who would you like to see right now?
My family for Christmas. And my YouTube friends I left behind in Sydney. And my friends from Darwin who I've been stalking on Facebook. And my family in America who I won't see for yonks =(

49. Favorite movie of all time?
Le Fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain

50. Do you find yourself loved?
I walk in it.

51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren’t suppose to?
Haha yes. Who hasn't?

52. Favorite smell?
Rose or lavender. Or dinner. Or new-car smell.

53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn?
The more salt and butter the BETTER! MY ARTERIES THINK I AM AWESOME.

54. What’s something that really bugs you?
Constantly getting interrupted.

55. Do you like Michael Jackson?
I like his early music (Thrillerrrrrr!). But I don't like Michael himself particularly.

56. Taco Bell or Burger King?
Taco Bell, just because I've eaten there about twice in my life (we don't have it in Australia).

57. What’s your favorite perfume?
My mum had this lavender perfume for a while that was lovely.

58. Favorite baseball team?
Are you serious? Baseball?

59. Ever call a 1-900 phone number?
Nope.

60. What’s the longest time you’ve gone without sleep?
I think 48 hours.

61. Last time you went bowling?
Oh ages ago. I think it was when I was living in Darwin in 2007.

62. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?
Under the stars in the middle of the Australian desert in a swag - with camels? Under the stars on the side of the Stuart Highway (where all the people get murdered?) In History and Maths class? (that's weird for me, I didn't usually sleep at school.) In a Falé in the middle of Western Samoa? I've slept in some pretty weird places.

63. Who was your last phone call?
Mitto - predictably.

64. Last time you were at work?
I didn't have an official job this year. I did tutoring though and that finished a few weeks ago.

64. What is the closest orange object near you?
The 'PUBLISH POST' button below this text, or if that's a cop-out answer then it's a designated driver band that I took off and never threw out. It says "Skipper" on it.

2 comments:

  1. HEFAJBVBVASGCONVERSETHONGSWANTWANTWANT

    Ahem, in other news, interesting stuff! :P
    By the way, with James Marsters it's totally the jaw... find one of those programmes on the intarwebs that merges faces together and put those two together, you'll be shocked and stunned to see your mirror image xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your very cute dog! and the pic of ewan mcgregor! lol

    ReplyDelete