Tuesday, 25 November 2008

Scattershot VLOG and Shawna's Original Motion

I decided that I would carry out the promise I made to myself about making a video before going to Sydney. I didn't really have an idea for it so I decided to rip off the scattershot title found on this blog about two weeks ago or whatever. Anyway, here it is:



It's more an experiment with Sony Vegas than anything. Yes, that was the present I got way back before with the hot guy on the front. Editing software.

Going from Windows Movie Maker to Sony Vegas is like going from kindy straight into a postgraduate study in biomedical science (I believe I stole that metaphor from somewhere. Whoever you are, please claim your metaphor I think it misses you). It's a great program though. There I said it. Something from Sony is great.

Moving on.

Mitto wanted to know what Shawna's original motion was that I was referring to in my previous post. This is what it was:

See? She's a creepy creepster. She actually left a similar comment on my channel way back in the day before I knew her. Oh look I have it here now. What a coincidence.

Then again I can't really talk. I tend to tweet my stalking targets to the world at large. It's the nature of the medium.

AND FINALLY! If you haven't started following the blog yet please do. You can find it in the sidebar to your right below the ad which is probably asking you how dumb you are. Alternatively you can subscribe using the feed for the same effect, but that doesn't give me a boost to my ego.

1 comment:

  1. Random comment... were you at the Greater Union on George Street at about 6:30 this evening? If it wasn't you it was your spitting image... oh well, I thought it would have been creepy to say hello just because I recognised you from YouTube!
    Enjoy the rest of your trip
    Tom

    ReplyDelete