Monday, 24 November 2008

Promoted Friends, Sydney Gathering and mynameisundisclosed

I love it when I see friends in the promoted videos section ^_^ I know and love three of the four.

I get to see these wonderful people in just a few days! I almost cannot wait. Now if only I could figure out how to get my ugly mug in there.

In other news petrol has dropped below $1 a litre in Queensland. This makes me happier than you could know.

Also a friend of mine from Darwin (now living in NZ) has started a YouTube channel. His videos are kinda long so I haven't watched them all, but in the ones I've watched he doesn't stop talking - there would be nowhere to edit! Here is one where he gives me a shoutout about halfway through.

Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce to you mynameisundisclosed:

No comments:

Post a Comment