Friday, 31 October 2008

New Video

...in which there is this still:

I'll link it when it goes public. No doubt I'll tweet it too.

Also:

Dear Nebo, we all know what a n00b I am. Thank you for pointing it out. The image has now been fixed!

Dear Shawna, no you are. Also I'm not going to type it out twice. Also those are just the Blogger blogs I follow. There are others; so many others. (I guess what I am trying to say is that I am hardcore blog-Nerdfighter-tron)

Dear Elizabeth Danes, I don't know why I bothered scrubbing your full name from the picture in the first place. Also you do not read the comments before you comment. Also I will give you back your September-mix CD next time I see you (probably Sunday).

EDIT:

Find the video here, chickens: What I've Been Up To

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment