Wednesday, 1 October 2008

Drawings Galore!

Another drawing of me has wriggled its way out of the woodwork! This one was done by Shinsei Onnen.

I really love this one. Again, it's of me with long hair (something tells me I should probably grow it again... but I'm so conflicted!) It makes me wonder if this is really how people see me, because I feel like a dork about 95% of the time, and here I look awesome.

I actually can't remember posting the picture this is based off to the internet, but looks familiar somehow so I must have. I'm going to scurry around and look so I can compare them.

I know this completely opposes the "no self-important posts" rule I set for myself last night, but I think I can make an exception here because she put so much work into it! I want to let her know that I really appreciate it.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, wow... the hair especially looks like a photo :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're hilarious. ^_^ I'm glad you like it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a fantastic drawing! There are talented people living in your woodwork.

    ReplyDelete