Friday, 19 September 2008

TRAVELLING IS FUN AND EXPENSIVE!

As per title except that I really really love it and will never stop ever. Here is a message to the people who I'm going for: Thank you for talking me into doing this.

Clicky!
The internal struggle that went into deciding whether or not to post that image was legendary. It will go down in the annals of [SENTENCE REDACTED].

In the end I decided on a compromise. The compromise was to cut cut cut away the times of my departure and arrival so as not to get swamped by the zillions of paedophiles.

I have a fun story about gnomes for you tomorrow. You will love it I swear.

2 comments:

  1. Zillions of paedophiles?
    ...is there some sort of convention?

    I like gnomes about as much as I don't like paedophiles. So yay (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot help but think you're too old to be of interest to paedophiles, Rohan.

    ReplyDelete