Wednesday, 3 September 2008

Song Title Game - Relient K and David Crowder*Band

Yes. I know, a quiz. Lame central. But the person I got this off is cool! She really is! And so where her answers! Also the content monster is getting really pissed off with me. I need to post something. Anything.

I'm constructing this entry in Google Chrome by the way. I'm not sure I'm sold on it, but I like the idea of it. Yay Google. May you never turn evil, or else we're all screw-diddly-ewed.

The rules are:
Choose a singer/band/group.
Answer using ONLY titles of songs by that singer/band/group.

I'm doing two bands, because I can do whatever I want!

Band(s) I chose: Relient K & David Crowder*Band

1 Are you male or female?
Relient K: "Bee Your Man"
DC*B: "Turkish Delight" (WTF?)

2 Describe yourself.
Relient K: "Who I Am Hates Who I've Been" and "Like a Lion (Always Winter)"
DC*B: "Undignified"

3 What do people feel when they're around you?
Relient K: "Chap Sick, Chapped Lips and Things Like Chemistry" (I wish! =P)
DC*B: "Everything Glorious" (Lololololololololkillme)

4 How would you describe your previous relationship?
Relient K: "Less is More"
DC*B: "A Conversation"
(How does one describe something that does not exist?)

5 Describe your current relationship.
Relient K: "I Need You"
DC*B: "Soon...Be Lifted or Hope Rising"
(Again, same problem)

6 Where would you want to be now?
Relient K: "Breakfast at Timpani's"
(Yes, that's how they spell it. It's a pun. Gosh.)
DC*B: "End of October"

7 How do you feel about love?
Relient K: "The Best Thing"
DC*B: "A Beautiful Collision"

8 What's your life like?
Relient K: "Apathetic Way To Be"
(Right now anyway. I'm doing a song-title quiz instead of my homework!)
DC*B: "The Lark Ascending or (Perhaps More Accurately, I'm Trying To Make You Sing)"

9 What would you ask for if you had only one wish?
Relient K: "The One I'm Waiting For"
DC*B: "(Repeat/Return) or When The Seventh Angel Sounded His Trumpet, And There Were Loud Voices In Heaven, Which Said: 'The Kingdom Of The World Has Become The Kingdom Of Our Lord And Of His Christ, And He Will Reign Foreverandever Etc...'"

10 Say something wise.
Relient K: "The Only Thing Worse Than Beating a Dead Horse is Betting on One"
DC*B: "I Can Hear The Angels Singing/(...andeverandeverand...)"

Wow. You can kind of tell I was clutching at straws for some of those David Crowder*Band ones. Not all of them, but some of them. I'll leave the figuring out for youuuuu.

Tomorrow (potentially today, if you are being technical) I am going to an art exhibit for uni. I'm not really looking forward to it, to be honest.

I have no idea why I told you that. That probably belongs on Twitter.

BYE!

3 comments:

  1. lame central. hahaha. I love doing stuff like that. apparently. you are cool too! and yay for Relient K! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. [I don't really do this sort of stuff on my blog, but I thought I'd give it a try here.]

    1 Are you male or female?
    Sophie B. Hawkins: Mr. Tugboat Hello
    Tori Amos: Father's Son

    2 Describe yourself.
    Sophie B. Hawkins: Don't Don't Tell Me No
    Tori Amos: Silent All These Years

    3 What do people feel when they're around you?
    Sophie B. Hawkins: Mmm My Best Friend
    Tori Amos: Muhammad My Friend

    4 How would you describe your previous relationship?
    Sophie B. Hawkins: I Walk Alone
    Tori Amos: Northern Lad

    5 Describe your current relationship.
    Sophie B. Hawkins: Nocturne
    Tori Amos: I'm Not In Love [LOL]

    6 Where would you want to be now?
    Sophie B. Hawkins: California Here I Come
    Tori Amos: Little Amsterdam

    7 How do you feel about love?
    Sophie B. Hawkins: I Need Nothing Else
    Tori Amos: A Sorta Fairytale

    8 What's your life like?
    Sophie B. Hawkins: Strange Thing
    Tori Amos: Programmable Soda

    9 What would you ask for if you had only one wish?
    Sophie B. Hawkins: Only Love (The Ballad of Sleeping Beauty)
    Tori Amos: Gold Dust

    10 Say something wise.
    Sophie B. Hawkins: Mysteries We Understand
    Tori Amos: I Can't See New York

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha that was really funny. When I get the time I'll do it and answer all the questions with Spice Girls :-p. Currently I'm supposed to be listening to my O.T. teacher.

    ReplyDelete