Thursday, 25 September 2008

RoboFillet got Doodled

That is a picture a guy called Jessetalks drew of me. I nearly fell off my chair when I found it. I feel really egotistical putting it up and bragging about it (is "bragging" the right word?) but I was really flattered-slash-astounded that someone would actually do a drawing of me.

If you didn't notice, he's using a picture of me I've posted previously.

Um... regular, less pretentious posts will resume soon. I swear. I'm writing these reviews of stuff for uni, so I'll probably post them after I hand them in.

5 comments:

  1. lol. Its cute just how excited you are about this. But to Jesse's credit, he did a wonderful job!

    I don't mind if your posts are pretentious or not, just keep them up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh. Your SO freaking vain. *scoffs*

    But no, that's actually really cool! I wish someone would draw a picture of me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been to your page before Rosequirk, and I've tried to draw you.

    It's just so hard for me to draw curly hair though :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link back Rohan :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comment. You can use lifeinacndyswrl@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete