Tuesday, 23 September 2008

Meeting Liiv7

Today I had coffee/extended lunch with fellow YouTuber Liiv7, who is up on the Gold Coast for a holiday with her family. Oh, and Mitto was there too =P

Be incredibly jealous, becuase Liv is great, and lots of fun.

Mitto and Liv.

Me. Gorgeous Pretentious.

Liv and I. Perfect grammar.

I also briefly caught up with (that is to say, bumped in to) a good friend from high school who I hadn't seen in years. I'm hoping to catch up with her properly soon!

OH LOOK, AN UPDATE-SLASH-EDIT:
I also took some video of the occasion. I uploaded it to a shiny new secondary account called BlackDuckFails. I assure you, however, that neither Liv nor Mitto fail, only Black Duck (and we love him).

4 comments:

  1. Hi friends,
    These all guys are looking so cool and smart.

    ==============================================Atul
    nitishrocks

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a nice blog! Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, Mite I am jealous, you had met liv, she is really nice to hang with

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw thanks Rohan =] you are fun to hang with too. It was fun!

    ReplyDelete