Friday, 4 July 2008

1000 is the Number of the Week

It has come to my attention that recently all my previous posts have been about books. I think it's obvious what's going on here - the librarians are brainwashing me. I've lived with one my whole life and it's only now I've realised what's been going on this whole time; sneaky bookish hoodlums.



Not this time though. No! Today I'm going to talk about YouTube (for...for a change...*ahem*).



Today, according to Chris, I got a penis enlargement. Yes that's right; I managed to scrounge together 1000 people from the internet and convince them to click on the little yellow button that says 'subscribe'.



It gives me 'Tube cred donchaknow?



It's pretty cool, but I don't think it will change the way I make videos. I think I leeched most of these people anyway. I'm not sure how far I would be right now if it weren't for a few rather very special people who gave me exposure.




Most people make a big video where they do something really tedious and time-consuming for each of their subscribers to celebrate reaching a milestone. Not me though, I have enough trouble updating my videos without adding any extra difficulties like making sure that subscriber's name is 'twilitelvr' and not 'twilightlvr'. Ugh! So this blog post is going to have to do.



This part of the post is where I sit and reminisce about the heady days of having 273 subscribers and my lofty goal of reaching 366.



The internet is so efficient. Reminiscing can be done in just a click. I love living in the future.



Also! Less exciting news - I did my 1000th update on Twitter today. I love that site just as much now as I did at the start. It brings me endless giggles.



OMG! Just as I was writing out this entry an email came in:






I'm going to become a partner! My banner is going to be super-pretty; you can bet on that.



Thanks YouTube, and thankyou to everyone who watches me there =D

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your YT partner acceptance and to also getting 1,000 subscribers! =D

    Keep up the awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said, somewhat whimsically, to Mitto: 1000 subscribers, sure, but I WAS FIRST DAMNIT!

    lol

    Congratulations Mr. Rohan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaaay! Congrats again! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm linked! I feel like I've helped accomplish something ^_^
    Congrats muchly sir, it's been a long time coming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the partnership!! :D

    ReplyDelete