Saturday, 28 June 2008

Update Plus Hoodie!

Two weeks ago I was in the thick of end-of-semester silliness. The entire time I assured myself that I'd get right back into doing all my web stuff once it was over because, surely, with no assignments to do I would have oodles of free time.



But no! No! The world does not work in this way - no matter how much I would like it to. I think my friends and I have been so relieved that the semester is over we've gone and celebrated its end more times than I can count. Starbucks has done well out of this arrangement: my coffee consumption is actually higher now than it was when frantic loose ends had to be tied.



Well of course celebrating only takes up the night time hours of my day, which I can't really use for filming anyway because my camera does not deal with murky environments very well. What have I been doing with the useful light-filled hours?



Well apart from sleeping (with which I love to fill the late mornings), I've been filling my mind with lots of witty, clever things. This is one of my favourite things to do with my time, and I look forward to being able to do it more often.



Speaking of which, I've just finished reading Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. I'm wondering if I should go on to read Through the Looking Glass, or if I should give nonsense literature a rest for now and read something like Slaughterhouse Five or Catcher in the Rye. Oh the choices - they are legion.



Also I have come to acquire a hoodie. Here is the photographic evidence:










Please excuse me; my exceptionally well-read and super-fashionable self has to go finish his quest to read every John Green blog entry in the world ever. Then he has to do the same with Maurneen Johnson.



And yes, they did get two links in this post. I feel like they deserve it.



Nerdfighters!

3 comments:

  1. John Travolta wishes he looked that good in a hoodie =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nothing to say, but: LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know why you are my hero? Because your blog posts make me smile. Like now, picture me smiling. :)

    ReplyDelete