Monday, 2 June 2008

Pictures With Hitler

They want to put an Adolf Hitler wax figure in the Madame Tussauds wax museum in Berlin.

Johannes Tuchel says "young people could try to take pictures with Hitler."

It is my firm opinion that taking pictures with wax-Hitler must be avoided at all costs. Unless it is halted we'll soon have a spate of wax-Hitler pictures popping up all over Germany.

Children will put it on their lunchboxes and that sort of thing. They will say "when I grow up I want to be like wax-Hitler." Then wax-Hitler could get possessed by aliens and brainwash the minds of the children from his base in Antarctica where he keeps all his UFOs.

Won't somebody think of the children?!

I know for a fact that if wax-Hitler actually was possessed by Nazi-sympathising aliens, the first thing he'd do is kill wax-Churchill. Where would we be without wax-Churchill? Under the wax-Reich, that's where.

It's genuinely mortifying.

PS: In regards to my last post, I wasn't having a go at you Anonymous. I'm not sure if you thought I was or I wasn't. Anyway, sometimes my posts are done tongue-in-cheek. Thanks for reading and commenting =)

PPS: Jeshua! I love that you read my blog, but it would help if you actually read my blog. I explained your involvement in the creation of Black Duck in a fair bit of detail in the seminal post about Black Duck.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I knew you weren't being mean. I just have a stupid sense of humour. :p

    Also, Nazis + UFOs = Next Indiana Jones?

    You heard it here first. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stand corrected, continue with this great work...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easy. Wax Schwarzenegger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What?? Why?? Surely that would just put people off going there. I've never been but I feel aprehensive about the idea of being in the same room as a waxy fascist dictator. =S

    ReplyDelete