Tuesday, 27 May 2008

One Word Movie Reviews

Just what everyone always wanted - one word movie reviews. Of course these aren't supposed to be exhaustive, authoritative, or even useful. I'm just testing my wordpower here.

This exercise is really, really difficult so for now I've allowed myself a dash-or-two.

If you want real movie reviews then go to the safe, loving arms of Margaret and David. They will look after you. Tenderly.

21 - "Confounding" 2/5

Forgetting Sarah Marshall - "Penis" 3/5

Iron Man - "Super-Roomba" 3.5/5

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - "Jaunty" 4/5

Horton Hears a Who! - "Fan-bloody-tastic" 4.5/5

Yes that's right. I put Horton above Indy. Indy-fans? Bite me.

3 comments:

  1. The only one of these that I've seen is Horton Hears a Who and I agree with your review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pause for a moment to realise that I haven't seen ANY of those movies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Horton was better in all fairness. The ending of Indiana was just weird. Still a good film though.

    ReplyDelete