Tuesday, 8 April 2008

Hair and Marriage

So I went into the hairdressers today right? And I was like, I'd like a style cut please. She says that they've got nothing until tomorrow, so I booked myself in for midday tomorrow for a bit of a trim.

Cue all my female followers/subscribers/blog readers: NO ROHAN! WHY WOULD YOU EVER POSSIBLY CUT YOUR HAIR?!

I'm not exaggerating either. I've seriously gotten comments like that on my videos. But where was I? Oh yes: NO...CUT YOUR HAIR?!

It's true. My hair is "damn sexy" if you look at it from the front, which is what most people on the internet do. For all you guys know I could have a giant, cancerous growth on the back of my head. You wouldn't have a clue. Take this picture for example which I took in the car as a 'before' photo:
That picture is like a miracle-picture. You can't see my pimples in it at all. It almost looks photoshopped, but it's not. I wish I looked like that all the time.

Luckily for me I don't have a giant, cancerous growth on the back of my head, but I do have a foetus-mullet. Not a full-on your-decade-is-bollocks mullet, but just enough backwards puff for me to feel uncomfortable about it. Thus, it is coming off. Hopefully stylishly.

Also a friend of mine from highschool is getting married in a few weeks' time (crazy crazy stuff. I can't believe it's actually happening) and I don't want to be all about the puff levels by that time either. So depending on how the levels are going I'll consider a second cut closer to the date.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that pic is smokin' hot. *sizzle*

    (Why does that make me feel dirty on the inside?)

    I guess I'll have to get a haircut too. Damnit, I was going to wait until I could get a free one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In-jokes make my world go 'round. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great picture of you Rohan! Ow ow!! ;D

    & now that I think of it... "Fill-ET Skill-et" makes a lot more sense than "Fill-ay Skill-et" haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you ever need encouragement to cut all or most of your hair off, just let me know, I'm all for drastic changes.

    ReplyDelete