Thursday, 6 March 2008

20th Birthday

So it was my actual birthday yesterday, but I didn't blog that day. Well I did, for the Daily Lol Campaign, but not on here.

I didn't actually do anything on that day besides eat my doughnut cake and wear my new shoes. Oh did I mention I got those shoes from my parents?

I look like such an emo in this picture.

Also I opened the present Dick and Maz gave to me that I had been patiently saving until my actual birthday day. Turns out it was a windupable torch. If you wind the handle for one minute you can get 45 minutes of juice out of the thing. That present goes perfectly with the tickets to AGMF...er...Easterfest that Mum and Dad gave me a week or so ago because I will be camping.

Enviro-torch

Mum and Dad also got me a t-shirt, but considering I wore it yesterday it's now in the wash I don't have a picture. It goes with the shoes.

Finally I got this email today from my sister who lives in America (it's still the 5th over there). I think it is so lovely I'm going to put the whole thing on here.
Dearest Ro Boat,
I hope you have a wonderful birthday. I wish I could be there to give you a big birthday hug. I know I am terrible at emailing people, but I am thinking of you, and wish I could be there to celebrate with a cold one!!! Lots of love your biggest sis Ceara
Pretty soon I'll turn 21 and I'll be able to go over there and have a cold one with her!

Tonight I'm going over to a friend's place to watch Summer Heights High (another birthday present). My friend Rick also got me other stuff, including Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand (probably the biggest freaking book I will ever read) and The Carry On Collection 2.

End gloating... now.

(Ed - later that day - I think I've successfully made myself look like a complete weirdo in both these pictures today.)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Mr. Rohan.
    Sounds like you had a good one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are amazing! dont stop posting. Happy belated birthday and i love the pics :D cheers

    ReplyDelete