Thursday, 7 February 2008

Dirty Other Blog

I'm contributing to this other blog!

Wow. When I type it out like that it sounds kind of like I'm cheating Desperate Housewives style.

Honey, I've been sleeping with the gardener. Yes - The Daily Lol Campaign. He's obscenely good-looking and he takes his shirt off when he mows the lawn. Also I might be having his babies while you are in prison. I know darling it's hard to take it all in. But hey, at least there are no toy chests full of dead bodies.

My knowledge only extends to season 1; for that is when my sister and I stopped living in the same house.

Go there and there should be a new update of things that made somebody laugh every day. It's a project we've had going for a few months now as a daily email but we felt compelled to share the goodness around - thus the blog. The site is still in its early stages and we are still finding a few extra contributors so please bear with us.

Our banner is kind of awesome. Those are all comics that've been sent as lols during the email campaign. Rob put it together. Go and congratulate him.

Once we get all the people then it's going to be show-stopping. People will mill around there wasting time at work to find their pre-aggregated funnies. For theft of time from The Man is the ultimate goal of any website is it not?

We're so subversive. No wonder China hates us so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment