Saturday, 2 February 2008

Car Pictures

My aunt and uncle came over yesterday for lunch. They are, I think, two of the most avid readers of my blog (so hi Maz and Dick!). Now I told you last time that I hadn't come up with a name for my car. You all got pipped at the post for the naming I'm afraid. Maz knew what my car's name was straight away - Felix.

Now this came as a bit of a shock to me, because before now I had just assumed that my car was female. But no, Maz assures me that it is a boy car and so it should have a boy's name. I took her word for it, because Maz has a special knack for these things. She introduced her car, Spook, to Felix straight away and I think they got on really well.

Besides anthropomorphising my car I also took some pictures for you to ooh and aah over:


This is the front of Felix. Handsome fellow.


This is Felix's bum. It's rather big, but don't tell him I said that.

Sporty isn't he? =P Felix is now all named and ready to go. He actually looks bigger in the pictures that he really is in real life. Unfortunately I forgot to get someone to take a picture of me sitting in the car for size reference. I'm sure you'll see Felix around though - my car is a very big part of my life. I literally can't leave home without it!

1 comment:

  1. Rohan, You sure are weird! What ever inspired you to buy that family van?

    Jesh

    ReplyDelete