Wednesday, 6 February 2008

Banner Woes

There's just no pleasing me you know? As soon as I put up the Black Duck banner I get annoyed that the pan is a photo while everything else is a cartoon. So I draw the pan as a cartoon. But now it's missing something. Something to make it go 'pop'. I've spent a whole day fiddling away at this banner to make it look trés awesome. I even stayed up to a genuinely unholy hour last night but to no avail.

Suggestions please.

No really. Everyone can comment. Go. Do it. Do it. Just do it.

It doesn't even have to be good. Do it.

Can't you see I just want attention?!?

3 comments:

  1. i bestow attention upon you. what if you try making the words out of some random cool font that no one has ever seen?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I did! My handwriting (well, mousewriting) is a pretty obscure font don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say, it looks awesome just the way it is. Much better than the photographed version.

    ReplyDelete